Sometimes less is more. And these baked ranch potato wedges certainly prove that to be true.
Weeknights have been so busy lately between homework and other activities that sometimes I feel like don’t have a lot of time to put into dinner. These baked ranch potato wedges have become a favorite in our house and I love them because the recipe uses 3 simple ingredients that I usually have in the pantry and it doesn’t take a lot of time to prepare.
All you need to do is throw everything into a gallon sized bag, shake and then bake.
It helps to cover your baking sheet with some aluminum foil – it makes clean up a breeze.
Spread the coated potatoes on your lined baking sheet and then pop them in the oven and bake until potatoes are fork tender and golden brown. It’s that easy.
Yum! Hope you enjoy.
- 1 packet (1oz.) ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 6-8 medium red potatoes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Rinse and cut potatoes into wedges.
- In a gallon size ziploc bag, combine potato wedges, olive oil, and ranch packet.
- Shake the bag thoroughly.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Pour the contents of the bag on to baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or potatoes are fork tender and golden browned.
You Might Also Enjoy…