These Sprinkle Cake Mix Cookies are super soft and chewy, busting with sprinkles and oh-so yummy!
Have you ever made cookies using boxed cake mix? I absolutely love making cookies this way; they are so simple to make and taste incredible. Perfect for any occasion.
Last summer I whipped up a batch of 4th of July Sprinkle Cake Mix Cookies and I think they were gone before the plate made it to the dessert table.
Soft and chewy. A buttery mixture of cake mix, sprinkles and white chocolate. The perfect combination all in one yummy cookie. Yay for cake mix cookies!
I probably mix up a batch of these cookies once a month. They are so quick and easy to make and something that I bake with my eight year old daughter. We love baking together in the kitchen, especially cookies. My absolute favorite are these sinful chocolate chip cookies. They are perfect with a huge glass of cold milk or as the foundation for a delicious cookie ice cream sandwich. AMAZING!
I think these Sprinkle Cake Mix Cookies would be a great fit for homemade cookie ice cream sandwiches too!
Don’t forget, this recipe can be made for any occasion; just mix up your sprinkle colors OR try using a different cake mix flavor like strawberry or lemon! My mouth is watering already!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup sprinkles
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, white chocolate chips and sprinkles. Set aside.
- Melt stick of butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Pour melted butter over top of dry ingredients.
- Add beaten eggs and extract. Mix thoroughly.
- Chill cookie dough in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Roll the cookie dough into a small ball. (I used a 2 Tbsp cookie scoop) and place on a line cookie sheet.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
For more great recipes and ideas – click here to follow ezeBreezy on Pinterest!
Pin It For Later…
Be sure to check out these yummy recipes too!