Easy Easter Peeps S’mores
These Easter Peeps S’mores are SO easy to make and such a great twist to traditional s’mores and the perfect sweet treat to make this Easter.
I used these white candy melts but you could use white, milk or even dark (yum) chocolate. Whichever is your favorite!
Let me say that when it comes to Peeps…I think that people either love’m or hate’m. So if you are in the “hate’m” column…no worries. Just take a leap of faith. These Peeps S’mores will turn you into a believer. There’s just something different about them when they are sandwiched between two graham crackers and smothered in chocolate – DELICIOUS!
Making this twist on s’mores is so simple to make. Just lay your graham cracker out on a microwave safe plate, top with one Peep, and pop it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds.
Make sure that you keep an eye on the Peep while they are cooking – they will swell very quickly. If you let them cook too long, you’ll be scraping sticky marshmallow off the walls of your microwave! I’ll spare you the picture. I’ll just say, it wasn’t pretty AND it took awhile to clean up!
10-15 seconds should do the trick. You want the Peep to just start to crack and swell. Once this happens, remove your plate from the microwave and top with another graham cracker square. That’s right no chocolate on the inside of these Easter Peeps S’mores. That part comes next!
The chocolate is going on the outside, coating that graham cracker! Just melt the chocolate according to package directions and then spread it on the graham crackers and top with sprinkles. It’s that simple.
And how about that pop of color? Your kiddos with just love all this ooey-gooey goodness.
So after all the Easter candy is gone and you’re left with all those extra Peeps – scoop them up and head into the kitchen to make some Peeps s’mores. You’re kids will thank you!
Looking for more Easter fun?
Check out this adorable, easy to make 5-Minute DIY Easter Wreath!
- 10 Peeps
- 20 Graham cracker squares
- 1 small bag white candy melts or chocolate of choice
- Place graham cracker square on a microwave safe plate.
- Set one peep on top of graham cracker square.
- Microwave for 10-15 seconds.
- Place second half graham cracker on top of melted Peep
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Spread melted chocolate on top of graham crackers. If coating both side you will need to coat one side with chocolate, let it dry, and then flip it over to coat the other side.
- Shake sprinkle on top of melted chocolate.
- Eat immediately for extra gooey enjoyment or let sit until chocolate sets.
You Might Also Like…