Calling all dinosaur fans! Here comes GLOVE-O-SAURUS REX. This Dinosaur Craft Puppet For Kids is a super easy to make and a huge hit with the kids.
Now that summer is here, there’s more time for fun activities and crafts. This dinosaur glove puppet craft is a fun way to get creative with your kids love of dinosaurs.
What you’ll need:
- Rubber glove
- Felt – cut into 1.5″ x 12″ strip (for back)
- Felt – for spots
- Googly eyes
- Hole punch
- White glue
- Pen or thin Sharpie
1. Cut open the top of the glove stopping halfway down the middle finger.
2. Lay the glove on its side and place the felt strip between the cut glove pieces and staple felt in piece.
3. Cut the felt pieces into points as see below.
4. Cut the cuff off the glove to make the tail.
5. Glue spots and eyes to the body and allow to dry. Then draw the mouth.
Now it’s play time! This dinosaur craft puppet is a simple fun craft that your kids will be sure to love!
Summer is a great time to explore new craft ideas. This dinosaur craft was a huge hit in our house.
For more fun craft ideas, be sure to check out our easy 3 ingredient DIY puffy paint.
Pin It For Later…
You Might Also Like…